Since 2009: Full Professor at the Department of Economics, Faculty of Business and Economics (HEC), University of Lausanne, Switzerland.
Research Interests: Game Theory, Market Design, Social Choice Theory.
I am currently working on fair allocation and matching problems, in particular on
- fair division,
- house allocation and assignment models,
- two-sided matching and student placement, and
- one-sided matching (roommate markets), coalition and network formation.
For more information on some of my ongoing research check Working Papers.
I'm a member of he EU funded COST Action IC1205 on Computational Social Choice. Have a look at our website for events that we support and organize: webpageIn connection with the International Research Cooperation Award 2013 I will be spending this "summer" at the University of Sydney webpage.
Scientific events closely related to matching, market design, game theory, and social choice that I can recommend are
- The 12th Meeting of the Society for Social Choice and Welfare 2014 (18-21 June) webpage
- Interdisciplinary Analysis of Voting Rules (8-12 July) webpage
- The Second International Workshop on Market Design Technologies for Sustainable Development 2014 ((August 17-18) webpage
- UECE Lisbon Meetings: Game Theory and Applications 2014 (6-8 November) webpage
There are of course plenty of other interesting conferences, PhD schools, and workshops (my bias stems from the fact that I'm on the program committee of the above events or I'm planning to attend them myself).
Last updated on July 14th, 2014.