Since 2009: Full Professor at the Department of Economics, Faculty of Business and Economics (HEC), University of Lausanne, Switzerland.
Research Interests: Game Theory, Market Design, Social Choice Theory.
I am currently working on fair allocation and matching problems, in particular on
- fair division,
- house allocation and assignment models,
- two-sided matching and student placement, and
- one-sided matching (roommate markets), coalition and network formation.
For more information on some of my ongoing research check Working Papers.
I'm a member of he EU funded COST Action IC1205 on Computational Social Choice. Have a look at our website for events that we support and organize: webpage
Scientific events closely related to matching, market design, game theory, and social choice that I can recommend are
- The Conference on Economic Design 2015 (Istanbul, 1-4 July 2015) webpage
- TARK 2015: Fifteenth Conference on Theoretical Aspects of Rationality and Knowledge (Pittsburgh, 4-7 June 2015) webpage
- MATCH-UP 2015: the Third International Workshop on Matching Under Preferences (Glasgow, 16-18 April 2015) webpage
- Meeting of COST Action IC1205 on Computational Social Choice (Glasgow, 14-16 April 2015) webpage
- 20th Coalition Theory Network Workshop 2015 (Venice, 19-20 March 2015) webpage CTN
There are of course plenty of other interesting conferences, PhD schools, and workshops (my bias stems from the fact that I'm on the program committee of the above events or I'm planning to attend them myself).
Last updated on February 5th, 2015.