Since 2009: Full Professor at the Department of Economics, Faculty of Business and Economics (HEC), University of Lausanne, Switzerland.
Research Interests: Game Theory, Market Design, Social Choice Theory.
I am currently working on fair allocation and matching problems, in particular on
- fair division,
- house allocation and assignment models,
- two-sided matching and student placement, and
- one-sided matching (roommate markets), coalition and network formation.
For more information on some of my ongoing research check Working Papers.
I'm a member of he EU funded COST Action IC1205 on Computational Social Choice. Have a look at our website for events that we support and organize: webpage
I'm a member of he MATCH-UP (matching under preferences) steering committee. Have a look at our website for more information on MATCH-UP workshops: webpage
Scientific events closely related to matching, market design, game theory, and social choice that I can recommend are
- UECE Lisbon Meetings 2015: Game Theory and Applications (Lisbon, 5-7 November 2015) webpage
- The 13th Meeting of the Society for Social Choice and Welfare (Lund, 28 June - 1 July 2016) webpage
There are of course plenty of other interesting conferences, PhD schools, and workshops (my bias stems from the fact that I'm on the program committee of the above events or I'm planning to attend them myself).
Last updated on September 17th, 2015.