Since 2009: Full Professor at the Department of Economics, Faculty of Business and Economics (HEC), University of Lausanne, Switzerland.
Research Interests: Game Theory, Market Design, Social Choice Theory.
I am currently working on fair allocation and matching problems, in particular on
- fair division,
- house allocation and assignment models,
- two-sided matching and student placement, and
- one-sided matching (roommate markets), coalition and network formation.
For more information on some of my ongoing research check Working Papers.
Two scientific events closely related to matching and market design I can recommend this summer are
- Summer School on Matching Problems, Markets, and Mechanisms (24-28 June) webpage
- Conference on Economic Design 2013 (25-27 July) webpage
There are of course plenty of other interesting conferences, summer schools, and workshops (I'm on the organizing committee of the above two events).
Last updated on March 21st, 2013.